Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Old Rambles

1. The sun bleached man's
declaring Sam on a man.
But to young to fight right,
jus' lookin' for a bed bite.
Window creepin' stare tall,
Hidden 'bove the border crawl.

Stuck inside the opaque,
now lookin' for a clear break.
Still free inside of me.
Can't come back, or let 'em see
this mountain man that's come of me.

2. I sit back and watch myself go crazy,
listening through my eyes -
and speaking through my ears -
to my peers. And see as they talk -
with their ever so dears.

Naked under their clothes,
but covered up so -
I can feel them dripping from
their soles as they crow.
Now I'm hearin' them thinkin'
as they roam 'bout the globe.
Then they stop and wonder as their buried down low.

Then they dream what I've seen,
and I see where they've been.
But to me that they'd dream,
proves to me that I've seen.
And accomplished my dreams
of who I wanted to be.

No comments: